WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about users. They are small text files that websites send to your browser and store to the user terminal: a computer, a mobile phone or a tablet. This information allows you to retrieve information such as your registered user, if available, data connection to social networks or data browsing preferences. These data are stored to be remembered when you visit the page again.
HOW COOKIES ARE USED AND WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS STORED?
While browsing the website Across Logistics, you are accepting that cookies can be installed in your terminal, revealing the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web
- The ‘login’ user to maintain the current session
- The preferred format for web access to mobile devices
- The activity carried out by the user on the website (page views, searches, etc.)
- Data connection to social networks for users who access with your Facebook or Twitter